Sep 1, 2011

Feeling cinnamon sugary

I attempted to make french breakfast muffins about 2 weeks ago. I kept looking in the oven and wondered why they weren't rising. It didn't look like the picture when I took them out! They looked like donuts without the hole. I shrugged and continued to dip in butter and roll in cinnamon sugar. I tried one and thought... hmm these are okay... The next day they were hard as rocks.



It's because I forgot to put baking powder!!!!! AH DUHHH

Last Sunday I decided to make them again. This time WITH baking powder. Peeked inside the oven and they were looking good! So delicioso, soft and muffin-y. I wonder how they would taste if you opened it up and put butter on it... I'm having a Paula Deen moment.



Super simple to make and doesn't take a long time. Get the recipe here! and don't forget baking powder

No comments:

Post a Comment